Miscellaneous online payment
To make an online payment (other than a cap, subscription payment or payment for a book of day-tickets) to the CH, you can use:
- UK bank transfer (FPS or BACS)
- 'CH online payment' by debit or credit card or Paypal (see below).
To pay by cash or cheque — by post or in person — again please contact the Hunt Secretary.
CH Online paymentYou can pay here using a credit card, debit card or PayPal by:
- clicking an "I accept" box to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the booking conditions
- entering the amount you wish to pay (without a £-sign — e.g. 25.00) in the second box below, and
- a short description of what you are paying for (e.g. 'Hunt Ride 23rd August'') in the third box
- clicking the Pay button
If you are paying for places or tickets for more than one person (for the same event or item), please enter the total amount due, but please do not try to pay for more than one event or item (e.g. "Hunt Ride 23rd August and 2 x Hunt Ball tickets") in one transaction,
You will be presented with confirmation of your payment amount and asked to provide some further information.
When your payment is complete, the system will immediately email you a receipt. This is copied to the Secretary who may then email you to confirm your payment.